Making Your Life as Comfortable as Possible
Joining our community can involve significant changes, so we work hard to make our communities as comfortable and relaxing as possible. We recognize that each resident has different needs and wants, so we offer a range of services to help our community residents live happily and healthily.
We consistently work to develop evidence-based practices and quality assurance programs to support the well-being of our residents. We are here to provide the absolute best for our community.
Our Community Services
We believe that addressing the individuality of each person is the key to a positive quality of life. Our Inspire Wellness for Life program was developed around the 7 Dimensions of Wellness, which act as our guiding principles:
- Physical: Choosing to live a healthy, active lifestyle
- Spiritual: Living with meaning and purpose
- Social: Interacting daily with others
- Emotional: Awareness of and accepting feelings
- Intellectual: Engaging in creative pursuits
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through talents and passion
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for our surroundings
Inspire Wellness for Life was designed to improve cognition, decrease pain and falls, and reduce depression symptoms. Our primary focus is to improve each member’s overall quality of life.
Illness, injury, and disease can create difficulties if you live independently. Our Respite & Recovery program allows you to recover in a safe place during a short-term stay.
Because this program is short-term, we can offer comprehensive, individualized packages that include:
- A fully furnished apartment
- All utilities, except phone
- Optional meal programs
- Emergency response team
- Group activities
- 24-hour on-campus staff
- Continuous wellness checks
- Assistance for personal care, such as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, and moving
- Medication administration and set-up
- Nurse supervision and monitoring from trained staff members
Our highly trained and experienced team has been dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents since 1989. Our core mission is to appropriately listen and respond to our community’s needs to maintain and promote quality care.
One area of ongoing concern in healthcare is medication management, specifically medication errors, overuse, and thorough, quality review. TotalCare Pharmacy helps us provide extensive benefits tailored to each resident’s unique needs to provide the best care possible.
Enriching Connections is a training and certification program for all memory care and management staff. This program gives our staff the tools they need to care for residents with memory loss, dementia, and Alzheimer’s. By completing this training, we can make sure residents with dementia maintain their independence while getting the care they need through:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training: All management and memory care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer’s Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services: Families can make the right choices for their loved ones with the help of our nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is our core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements, so our community remains dementia-friendly.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture so we can maintain our high standards of care.
Some of our residents require extra care and assistance with daily living. Our Enhanced Care service provides these residents with 24/7 nurse coverage and all of the comforts of home. Some examples of Enhanced Care services include:
- Advanced respiratory services: Oxygen management, nebulizers, CPAPs and BiPAPs.
- Enhanced medication management: Diabetes management, coordinating lab results, overseeing medication changes and adjustments.
- Altered diets: Including pureed and mechanical soft diets.
- Mobility assistance: Using mechanical assistive devices or two-person transfers.
Why Choose Harrison Bay?
Harrison Bay offers unique and dynamic programming. We continuously add new activities and events to our robust calendar, offering more of what our residents want. And of course, you can participate as much as you like.
Whether it’s independent living, memory care, or something in between, we offer a range of lifestyle choices to give you the perfect level of care. We’ll advocate for your independence and make sure you have the support you need when you need it.
Harrison Bay offers unique and dynamic programming. We continuously add new activities and events to our robust calendar, offering more of what our residents want. And of course, you can participate as much as you like.Learn More
Whether it’s independent living, memory care, or something in between, we offer a range of lifestyle choices to give you the perfect level of care. We’ll advocate for your independence and make sure you have the support you need when you need it.Learn More
Our community is equipped with advanced technology to keep you safe and healthy. From air purification to medical-grade surface protectants, we take the necessary steps to protect you from illness and pollutants.Learn More
Discover Harrison Bay Senior Living
Visit our Community
We look forward to showing you what we’re all about. You’ll find us just off Commerce Boulevard, across from Harrison Bay.
Our Address1861 Commerce Boulevard
Mound, MN 55364